How to I make payments through MPESA?
To make payments to Numerical machining Complex LTD using M-PESA, use the following instructions.
1. Go to the Safaricom toolkit
2. Select the MPESA option
3. Select the Lipa na M-PESA option
4. Select the Pay Bill option
5. Enter 522522 as business no.
6. Enter 1107169453 as account no.
7. Confirm your details and send the request
How long does it take to manufacture a product?
Manufacturing of a product is dependant on a lot of factors such as the complexity of the customers’ specifications. For most products, however, it takes an average of 10 working days.
What do we do?
NCM has a diverse range of products ranging from replacement parts for manufacturing and processing industries to capital goods for agro-industry and technical training institutions. Some of the inhouse products include:
- Mavuno Water pumps
- Tofali brick making machines
- NMC super turn 100 lathe machines
Other products are made to customers’ specifications and include gears, worm wheels & shafts, dies and moulds. We also offer an array of diverse services that currently include:
- Machining and general engineering
- Computer-Aided Design
- Computer-Aided manufacture (CAM) – milling, turning, gear cutting and hobbing
- Numerical control operations
- Foundry casting (both ferrous & non-ferrous)
- Laboratory testing – spectrometry, hardness testing and ultrasonic crack detection
- Plasma cutting
- Sheet metal folding services
- Cylindrical & surface grinding
How do I make payments through the bank?
To make payments to Numerical Machining Complex LTD through bank transactions, use the following banking details.
Branch: Moi Avenue
Account Name: NMC LTD
Account Number: 1107169453
How long does Autodesk software training take?
Engineering design software training takes an average of 5 days for most of our trainees. Of course, this is dependant on some factors such as:
- Type of engineering software being learnt.
- Intensity & level of training.
Do you offer/sell NMC products on credit or have any payment plans?
Currently, we do not offer credit services. For every order, one has to pay 70% on confirmation of an order. The 30% balance is payable on collecting the finished products.
NO REFUNDS ARE DONE.
How does one buy the Autodesk software?
Once training has been conducted, license renewals are done for the existing customers.